Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Land Law
Modern Land Law offers a lively and thought-provoking account of a subject that remains at the heart of our legal system. Dispelling any apprehension about the subject’s formidability from the outset, this compact textbook provides an absorbing and exact analysis of all the key legal principles relating to land.
Written with students firmly in mind, the principal features of this textbook include:
• a clear introduction to every chapter which frames each topic in its wider context;
• corresponding chapter summaries which help to consolidate learning and encourage reflection;
• the use of tables and diagrams to aid understanding of complicated topics;
• a friendly two-color text design which complements Martin Dixon’s comprehensible and engaging writing;
• an updated companion website which supports this textbook with a fully customizable testbank for lecturers; self-test questions and practice exam-style questions for students as well as podcasts to keep students updated with new cases, important decisions and other newsworthy issues relating to land law.
This 9th edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to take into account key developments in the law in the light of the Law Commission’s recommendations on easements and covenants, as well as the increased impact of the HRA 1998 on case law. All major recent decisions and judgments will be incorporated alongside a discussion of proposals for reform and new legislation.
Modern Land Law is one of the most current and reliable textbooks available on land law today.
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.