Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Keeping Buildings Healthy: How to Monitor and Prevent Indoor Environment Problems
A complete prevention and planning guide for professionals concerned with building-related illness
The dramatic increase in claims of illness related to building conditions has created an urgent need for information and advice on all aspects of this complicated topic. Keeping Buildings Healthy tells professionals what they must know in order to identify, evaluate, and resolve the complex issues presented by building-related illness effectively. Suitable for both manufacturing and clerical environments, it offers legal, medical, behavioral, industrial hygiene, and engineering expertise found in no other single publication.
Supplemented with case studies, plus extensive reference materials on indoor environmental health standards, organizations, publications, and an indoor environmental quality evaluation checklist, this practical resource will be valued by anyone with a stake in the good health and safety of the indoor environment.
* A review of common indoor environmental quality problems, such as HVAC systems, noise, lighting, and water
* Health complaint investigations, from triage and diagnosis to choosing consultants and handling the media
* Practical and legal concerns related to government inspections
* Indoor health litigation, legal options of different parties, liability risks, insurance implications, and more
Keeping Buildings Healthy: How to Monitor and Prevent Indoor Environment Problems
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.