Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Contemporary Real Estate Law
Contemporary Real Estate Law contains all the traditional topics in a real estate law as well as the fresh, current information needed by real estate practitioners, brokers, investors, developers, homeowners and anyone interested in the dynamic field of real estate. Coverage of many subjects sets this text apart: solar and wind energy rights, agency, property management, real estate valuation, real property insurance, defaults and foreclosures, Federal Consumer Mortgage Protection Programs, public control of real estate and historic preservation acts, and bankruptcy and real estate transactions--the current forum for deals. Accessible writing style combined with thoughtful pedagogy make this text ideal for undergraduate students. Features include chapter outlines, objectives, and summaries; introductory scenarios to prompt class discussion; marginal definitions; legal terms in bolded text; and Key Terms, Concepts and problems at the end of each chapter for review. Contemporary Real Estate Law features the best and most current cases on each topic from courts across the United States. Many case-based examples throughout the text ensure students can apply the principles they learn. Management Applications challenge students to apply the law to real world settings, and "Focus on Ethics" sections highlight managerial decisions. Time-tested real estate forms and practice tips are provided to stimulate class discussion, and a critical thinking writing assignment based upon a set of facts rounds out each chapter. The companion website provides sample student questions with answers along with internet and blog exercises.
- covers all traditional topics in real estate law
- supplies current content in the dynamic real estate field needed by practitioners, brokers, investors, developers, homeowners
- special subject treatment distinguishes text in the field
- solar and wind energy rights
- property management
- real estate valuation
- real property insurance
- defaults, workouts, and foreclosures
- Federal Consumer Mortgage Protection Programs
- selecting the right business entity to own real estate
- anatomy of a commercial lease
- construction law contracts and liens--with most commonly used forms
- construction defects
- public control of real estate, including historic preservation acts
- bankruptcy and real estate transactions, the current forum for real estate deals
- thoughtful pedagogy for undergraduate students
- chapter outlines, objectives, and summaries
- introductory scenario in each chapter to prompt class discussion
- marginal definitions of terminology
- legal terms in bolded text
- Key Terms and Concepts at the end of each chapter for review
- problems at the end of each chapter
- the best and most current cases on each topic from courts throughout the United States
- case-based examples help students apply principles presented in the text
- Management Applications challenge students to apply the law to real world situations
- "Focus on Ethics" sections highlight managerial decisions
- time-tested real estate forms and practice tips provided
- critical thinking writing assignment based upon a set of facts in each chapter
- companion website: sample student questions with answers; internet and blog exercises
Contemporary Real Estate Law
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.