Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Power Struggle
It's every educator's worst nightmare: a small classroom disruption evolves into a long-term, lose-lose classroom battle. In the second edition of Power Struggles, the authors offer a watertight set of theories, strategies, and preventions on how to defuse classroom disturbances while maintaining integrity and dignity along the way.
At the root of this resource you'll find real-world stories of these strategies in action. Thoughtful activities and easy-to-learn methods of intervention will guide and support you. And, after developing a refined understanding of the root causes of misbehavior, you'll embark on a path toward creating deeper, more meaningful learning in a behaviorally diverse classroom.
* Details the hostility cycle, and where you can break it
* Offers in-class and out-of-class strategies for relationship building
* Outlines ways defiant students can be successful in the classroom
* Illustrates effective language for difficult or resistant students
* Discusses how to use an "interest inventory" to stay attuned to your student s needs
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.