Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Kidney Disease Management: A Practical Approach for the Non-Specialist Healthcare Practitioner
“This informative book has been put together with the support and input of many clinical renal experts, who have been willing to share their knowledge and years of experience and I’m sure it will be an excellent resource for those caring for kidney patients for the first time – as well as for those with some years of experience!” - From the Foreword by Rosemary Macri, Chief Executive of the British Kidney Patient Association
Kidney Disease Management has been written to help optimise the care of people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) across the healthcare spectrum. It is aimed at a range of professionals, including nurses, junior doctors, general practitioners, pharmacists and dietitians. Specialists in training may also find it useful. It highlights the practical considerations necessary to care for people with kidney problems in situations where a specialist practitioner is not always required or immediately available.
This book explores:
- policy context and CKD
- overview of CKD and management
- managing CKD in primary care
- treatment modalities in CKD
- psychosocial aspects of living with CKD
- Acute kidney injury in hospitalised patients
- surgery and kidney injury
- medication management in CKD
- nutrition and CKD
- support and palliative care for people with CKD
- Based on best practice and written in an accessible format aimed at busy practitioners
- Emphasises the centrality of the patient and family and the need to share information and expertise across traditional boundaries
- Written by professionals renowned in their field, both generalists and specialists, who have extensive experience of the practicalities of managing complex patients
Kidney Disease Management: A Practical Approach for the Non-Specialist Healthcare Practitioner
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.